Friday 13 January 2012

Follow Friday #5

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read

The featured question this week is: 
Many readers/bloggers are also big music fans. Tell us about a few of your favorite bands/singers that we should listen to in 2012.
 
I love music. I sometimes listen to them while reading books! Some of the singers and bands I love are:
1. Taylor Swift: Honestly, her songs are like a story itself. It's so meaningful and romantic!
2. One Direction: It's a boyband from UK and I love them. Plus, they have the British accent so you know ;)
3. Rihanna: Absolutely love all her songs and her voice!
4. Katy Perry: I love all her songs too! They're so good!
5. Christina Perri: So I found out that her song 'A Thousand Years' was featured in Breaking Dawn Part 1 movie's soundtracks. Her songs areso meaningful and a bit sad but romantic!
6. Coldplay: This is not a new band but I love their songs a lot. From Viva la Vida up to Princess of China, their songs are so nice to listen to!
7. Maroon 5: I want to Move like Jagger! Haha. Well, I love all their songs too! Adam Levine's voice is just wow. 

What about you? What are your favourite singers or bands? Leave links to your #FF and I'll definitely check it out! Thank you for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...