Sunday 2 October 2011

A Lovely Day

Today, I went to the store to grab some more books for the trip tomorrow. I was looking around when I suddenly saw Lola and the boy next door and Anna and the French Kiss! I was hyperventilating and almost screamed if it weren't for the people around there! I just grabbed both immediately with no hesitation although I already ordered Lola online and it should be arriving next week. I've read Anna but I borrowed it from the library. I couldn't find it in my local bookshop. Here's the pics:
and the side view of the books:
I'm so happy! La la la la! Can't wait to read Lola and read Anna....AGAIN!

1 comment:

  1. I finished Lola today and I can now give a fair vote in your poll. I love Cricket, he may be my "type" physically but St. Clair has a personality that makes me swoon more. My vote goes for St. Clair. BUT, Cricket is super awesome too. I had this stupid grin while reading the book!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...