Monday 3 October 2011

Blog Hiatus for 6 days

Hi guys! I'm going to the picture on top (Gold Coast!) for 6 days so I can't post any reviews or blogging because I'm not bringing my laptop with me. I'll still be checking my blog and twitter through the phone. 3 books I take with me are:
1. Lola and the boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
2. The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson
3. Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan
Please don't stop visiting my blog! Don't forget that there might be a possible giveaway of The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa if I reach 100 followers on GFC and 150 followers on Twitter! Thank you so much for the support! 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Have a wonderful trip and be safe:)

    jenn | writer's block

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! How fun! Hope you have a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...