Sunday 2 October 2011

Cover Crazy #2

Cover Crazy is a weekly meme hosted by The Book Worms. I've decided to join this weekly meme for the first time because I really want to adore all those beautiful book covers out there! Today, I'm so happy! I just bought Lola and the boy Next door by Stephanie Perkins so I'm choosing this as my cover crazy!
What a super cute gorgeous cover! It represents Lola and Cricket! I just love it. It might not be something super extraordinary but it's totally cute! Look at the girl's purple hair! Love it! Let's adore Lola's cover for the day! How about your cover crazy?

3 comments:

  1. I've heard good reviews of this book! The cover is very cute, not usually something I would pick up, but still adorable. I like the model's spunky purple hair.

    Here's mine: http://onlysomewhatqueer.blogspot.com/2011/10/cover-crazy-oct-3-blue-purple-pink-tint.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really loooooooooove the cover, but I didn't love ANNA's cover either. The book was INCREDIBLE, though, and I'm so freaking excited to read LOLA! It's 3rd on my list this week, behind two ARCs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...