Monday 26 September 2011

Cover Crazy #1

 Cover Crazy is a weekly meme hosted by The Book Worms. I've decided to join this weekly meme for the first time because I really want to adore all those beautiful book covers out there! For my first cover crazy, I choose The Dark Divine novel by Bree Despain. Here's the cover:

I love the purple colour!
What intrigued me with this book at first wasn't the summary of this book at all, but this beautiful cover! The purple scarf tangling the feet and the purple toe nails. It's so gorgeous! (Whoops, too much talking! Let's just adore this cover!)

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to Cover Crazy! I hope you'll enjoy the meme. I love it!! It's a highlight of my week :) You picked a great cover for your first time. I love the covers for this series and the way the gauzy fabric warps around the one leg, capturing it. Plus, uh, purple = the best color ever! Did you know that for promotional purposes, there WAS nail polish to go with each cover? Maybe that's what the model is wearing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love purple! I like how this cover's color scheme is simple but beautiful. The matching toe nails are a nice touch. I hadn't noticed them until you pointed them out!

    My Cover Crazy
    1 Year Blogoversary Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the purple mixed with black, it brings some color!

    Psique @ Book Travels

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...