Tuesday 27 September 2011

Top Ten Tuesday #1



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the bookish. I'm participating in this weekly meme for the first time. This weeks top ten is the books I want to re-read. Gosh, there's so many but anyway, here's my top ten:

1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (I will never be bored reading this book again and again! NEVER! Especially the fact that I'm going to swoon over Etienne St. Clair every 10 seconds! =P. Je t'aime, St. Clair!)

2. The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa (I definitely want to re-read this one because of Ash!)

3. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick (Patch, Patch, Patch. The reason why I want to re-read this book)

4. Divergent by Veronica Roth (Four. Tris. They're awesome characters! Divergent's one of the best YA debut novel of 2011!)

5. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer (This is the first YA novel that made me fall hard. I've lost count of how many times I re-read this book already!)

6. Hourglass by Myra McEntire (Remarkable debut! I just love time travelling!)

7. The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller (It's so hard to explain why I love this novel besides the fact that it's about reincarnation!)

8. The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare (Team Jace! Many paranormal things are combined in this novel such as vampires, werewolves, angels. I love it when all my favourite paranormal 'creatures' are found in a book!)

9. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles (This book is the second best realistic YA novel I really love after Anna and the French Kiss. Stereotype issues are covered in this book and the romance is caliente!)

10. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (This is the most powerful YA book I've ever read! Dystopian is such an amazing book genre and Collins created the world of The Hunger Games really well! I can actually imagine myself participating in The Hunger Games)

I think I'm going to re-read Anna and the French Kiss..again! How about your top ten books you want to re-read? :)

Yum! Eating Eclairs while reading Anna and the French Kiss!

3 comments:

  1. I have a few books that are on your list I have yet to read such as Hush Hush and Perfect Chemistry. Goo to know they are worth a second read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some fantastic books on your list, half of which I have on my wish list and the other half I've read. I would really like to read 1, 2, 6 and 9.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Here's Mine:
    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya, I just started following you! ^-^ *waves* (I came across your blog on Booking Through Thurs) SO many of the books you listed here are on my "read-next" list. ;P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...