Tuesday 24 January 2012

Top Ten Tuesday #6

 
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's top ten tuesday is a freebie! I'd like to choose a past Top Ten Tuesday that I never got the chance to participate. My Top Ten Tuesday this week is my Top Ten Favourite Quotes!

1. "I love you as certain dark things are loved, secretly, between the shadow and the soul" 
- Anna and the French Kiss.

2. "I love you. Remember. They cannot take it." 
-Delirium

3. "We live and breathe words. .... It was books that made me feel that perhaps I was not completely alone. They could be honest with me, and I with them. Reading your words, what you wrote, how you were lonely sometimes and afraid, but always brave; the way you saw the world, its colors and textures and sounds, I felt--I felt the way you thought, hoped, felt, dreamt. I felt I was dreaming and thinking and feeling with you. I dreamed what you dreamed, wanted what you wanted--and then I realized that truly I just wanted you."
-Clockwork Prince

4. "The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive."
-Looking for Alaska

5. "What do you want from me?" he asks.
What I want from every person in my life, I want to tell him.
More."
-On the Jellicoe Road

6. "There is no pretending," Jace said with absolute clarity. "I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I'll love you then." 
-City of Glass

7. "I know you aren't perfect. But it's a person's imperfections that make them perfect for someone else."
-Lola and the Boy Next Door

8. "Say 'provoking' again. Your mouth looks provocative when you do."
-Hush, Hush

9. "Remember, we're madly in love, so it's all right to kiss me anytime you feel like it."
-The Hunger Games

10. "Until I feared I would lose it, I never loved to read. One does not love breathing."
-To Kill a  Mockingbird

What about your Top Ten Tuesday? Leave comments to your link below and I'll definitely check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...