Sunday 22 January 2012

Blogspiration #2




Blogspiration is a Brand Spankin' New weekly meme hosted by both GrowingUp YA and Saz101. The meme was created to help spark inspiration among bloggers, readers and writers alike. An inspirational quote/picture/video is posted weekly, on the day of the author's choosing, so that it may inspire creativity, conversation and just a little SOMETHING.
I'm back with another Harper Lee quote! Seriously, I love all her quotes! I definitely agree with this quote and books that makes me think are the best books ever! I hope this quote inspire you guys again and have a wonderful day! :)

1 comment:

  1. Well said, Harper Lee. I really want to reread TKaM one of these days... I read it in year 10 (?) for English and it was definitely one of the better books I've had to read for class.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...