Monday 14 November 2011

Top Ten Tuesday #3


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the bookish. This week's top ten tuesday is Top Ten Unread Books on My Bookshelf. Quite frankly, I have to say that I rarely have books sitting on my shelf waiting to be read. Usually, I ran out of books to read because I've read all in my bookshelf. I currently do not have books sitting a long time in my shelf, but I do have a list of books that are sitting in my shelf for a while because I'm saving it!

1. A Beautiful Days by Jocelyn Davies: Still waiting for the perfect timing to read this.

2. Half Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout: This is sitting in my bookshelf because I know it's going to be great and I want to fully dedicate my time for this!

3. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin: Keeping this. I have to withstand my urge to read this now because I have many books borrowed from the library which I need to return soon!

4. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater: I read only a chapter and my heart is already so connected to this book. As usual, Stiefvater's writing is so beautiful which makes me want to keep this book, and save it for later!
5. Tiger's Voyage by Colleen Houck: I really wanted to read this one like immediately but then again, I want to dedicate my time fully for this book and I want to re-read a little bit from the Tiger's Quest so I can refresh my memory!

6. Angel Fire by L.A Weatherly: It's 700 pages and it makes me want to faint. Not like I'm discriminating this book because it's really thick but I do need a lot of time to read it so when I'm not that busy, I will read this!

7. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith: Call me crazy again, but I love this book a lot (just by reading reviews from other bloggers, summary and cover) that I am saving this book for Christmas. The guy is a British in this book so I am swooning already even before reading!

8. A Most Wanted Man by le Carré: Okay, there is actually one book that has been sitting in my shelf for a long time. A friend bought this to me but the book's genre is not my favourite. It's not YA definitely and more like a mystery, murder, I don't know. I am having a hard time trying to even pick up this book, open the wrapping and start reading.

9. Beatle Meets Destiny by Gabrielle Williams: Okay. The book's summary sounds great. Really. It's an Australian author which I should really read and I think I might read soon enough. It's been sitting in my shelf for weeks because I'm too busy reading another book. So I must pick this one!

10. A Hamburger Cook Book: This sounds silly but my mom bought me a cook book to make different types of hamburgers but I haven't even read it. It's so thin and I am not interested. No wonder why my burgers taste so bad! :P

That's it for me. How about your Top Ten books? Leave a link in the comment and I'll definitely check it out! Thank you for checking out my TTT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...