Sunday 9 October 2011

Cover Crazy #3

Cover Crazy is a weekly meme hosted by The Book Worms. I really want to adore all those beautiful book covers out there! I've chosen the cover of The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin!
I love the cover so much! It's in the water and it's really awesome!
What I like from this cover is it's underwater!!! The coolest photo-shoots to me are underwater! I've never seen a cover with underwater and setting and this book, not only does many readers enjoy it but the cover is absolutely breath-taking!! What do you think?

Note: I just can't wait to read The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer! Ordered it online already!

4 comments:

  1. I really love this cover, too! It's even more gorgeous in person! When I reviewed it last week, I had to post a vlog so that everyone could see how this beautiful cover looks beyond the online image.

    Great choice!

    (Another great underwater cover? IMAGINARY GIRLS!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason I can't see the pic now. But when I visited it was The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer so I'm guessing it's still the same :P Anyway, I LOVE this cover too! It's so intriguing. I love underwater shoots (or anything in water really). Great choice!

    Demi @ Only Somewhat Queer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I see this cover is makes me curious. I wonder if she's being helped out of the water or drowned... Thanks for sharing!

    My Cover Crazy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pick this week! I just read it and it was pretty amazing. I love the cover too! When I found the photographer and the series of photos she did, I set one as my wallpaper for my laptop :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...