Friday 24 February 2012

Guess This Quote Week 3

Welcome to Week 3 of Guess This Quote Blog Event! You can check out the full details of the event here! Today, there will be 2 quotes that you, participants, have to guess! Here are the quotes:

"I know you aren't perfect. But it's a person's imperfections that make them perfect for someone else."


"You asked me if I was afraid of you."
He pulled further away and I could see the hint of fear in his eyes. "Yes."
"I said I was, sort of."
"You did."
Both quotes can also be found in the form below! Before you start filling out the answers, please read the rules below:

-This is open internationally

-This is open to participants at least 13 years of age or with guardian permission -You have about 3 weeks to submit your answers. The last date to submit your answers are 17 March 2012. Forms will be closed the next day.
-All participants who have guessed both quotes correctly or guessed at least one quote correctly + grabbing the blog button or blog banner will be entered to win the prizes

-Winners will be selected using random.org

-Winners will be announced in the blog and will be contacted via email. If the winner has not responded within 48 hours, another winner will be selected

-Only one entry per person (please do not fill out the form twice)

Clue:

The other quote is contributed by one of the authors participating in the blog event!

One quote is from my favourite contemporary author's second novel

FORMS ARE CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING! 

What can you win this week?

Touch by Jus Accardo magnet, signed postcard and bookmark!

Happy Guessing everyone and I hope you have loads of fun! :)  

1 comment:

  1. Darn number 2 quote is on the tip of my brain , I am sitting here eating a sanga shutting my eyes and trying to search my memory as a place to start......

    MIchelle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...