Wednesday 25 January 2012

A New Blog Button + Blog's Latest Updates!

When I started this blog, I had no idea what a blog button was so when I made one, it was a really quick editing and the button didn't felt quite right to me. I decided to change it into a new one! May I present you...
 This is Forget-Me-Not's newest blog button! I hope you guys like it! 

What do you think? :)

If you grabbed my old blog button, please replace it with the new one! The HTML code can be found in the right side bar below the blog button. I also recently added subscribe to the email gadget (in the right sidebar) if you want to get the latest updates on my posts in your inbox! If you don't like the option of following via GFC, then subscribing to the blog via email is the perfect thing! If you are already a follower via GFC and would love to support the blog again by subsciribing via email, I am so thankful to you! 

Thank you for reading this post and don't forget, I love you guys a lot! Each of you are so unforgettable to me. I hope you have a wonderful day! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...