Thursday 19 January 2012

Follow Friday #6

Gain New Blog Followers
Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read

The featured question this week is: 
What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done to get your hands on any particular book?
My answer:
Well, the craziest thing I've ever done is probably running around the shopping centre trying to find Clockwork Prince. On 6th of December which was the worldwide release of Clockwork Prince, I tried to find the book in my shopping centre. I had to go to each bookstore I can find in the centre (I think it was 5 bookshops or something) and I didn't find even a single book! I had to run all over the place after school and people probably think I'm crazy! :P It was still memorable but I wish I can do something more crazy like staying overnight in front a bookshop to get a book as quickly as possible (like how Harry Potter fans waited in front of bookshops all over the world to wait for the final book in the series)!

What about you? What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done to get your hands on any particular book?
Please leave your links to your #FF and I will definitely check it out! Thanks for stopping by! 
Don't forget I still have my 50 followers giveaway, 100 followers giveaway and 10 E-book copies of Angel Evolution! Please check it out! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...