Thursday 29 December 2011

My Ultimate Book Boyfriend of 2011

The year 2011 has almost ended. I've been thinking of doing posts like my Top 10 books read, covers but I have a big difficulty choosing since I've read lots of books this year! I almost thought of not doing it but I couldn't resist for sharing my favourite book boyfriend of the year. Now, may I present you....


 My Ultimate book boyfriend of this year is the one and only Étienne St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. I remember reading this book in August and completely fell head over heels for this book. This is a truly unforgettable read which I'll keep on recommending to everyone! Even when I'm old (LOL)
My favourite contemporary book of the year!
Found this in Google and absolutely love the remake!
Kinda looks like how I imagined St. Clair would be like. I Googled Etienne St. Clair and found this!
Love this Pic too! Found it in Google...again.
Love this remake of the cover too!!! Found this Google...again and again.
The reason why I love St. Clair so much is because he's French, British and American at the same time. How cool is that?? He has a cute British accent, I-pretend-I-don't-care-but-I-really-do hair and of course, he's gorgeous. His only flaw is his height (he's not that tall) but I don't care because I'm not that tall either! He also walks confidently that you won't realize that he's actually not that tall. Besides, it is difficult to find someone who is completely perfect without any flaws!

I'd like to thank Stephanie Perkins for writing such an amazing book which I'm really grateful for. This book made me really want to go to France a lot, particularly Paris and see the Eiffel tower myself! Well, that's all from me! If you want to share your Top Ten Book Boyfriends too, please leave links below. I love checking out your posts! I hope this year has been a great year for you guys!

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with what you said, in fact I am working on a most swoon-worthy dudes list from my 1 Year, 100 Books Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...