Thursday 29 December 2011

Follow Friday #4

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read

The featured question this week is:

The New Year is here -- and everyone wants to know your New Years Blogging Resolution! What are you going to try to revise, revamp and redo for 2012 on your blog?

 My answer:

1. I need a blog banner. But I'm not that creative in making blog banners and stuffs. My blog header is simply just the writing Forget-me-not. I think I need to 'beautify' my blog a bit!

2. Definitely need to comment more on other blogs. I love checking out blogs. I check it out everyday but I often forgot to comment when I am so busy in checking other blogs out. 

3. Read more and more books, which I had achieved this year. I've read lots of books and will continue to do it next year. 

4. Keep posting in the blog at least once a week if I am so busy. Blogging sure is not an easy job. We all have our own things to do besides blogging so I have to spend some of my time for blogging too!

5. Make more blogging friends! I love blogging friends. You guys are awesome. I love checking out your posts, swooning, smiling and I love talking to you too (through Twitter, comments, blog) so if you want to talk about books, I'm here for you! :)

That's all from me. What about your New Years Blogging Resolution? Please leave links to your #FF and I'll definitely check it out! This is the last #FF of the year. Hope this year has been awesome for you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...