Tuesday 17 January 2012

#48 Book Review: Last Sacrifice

Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy #6)
Pages: 594
Release Date: December 7th 2010
Author: Richelle Mead
Publisher: Razorbill
Source: Owned
Format: Paperback

Summary from Goodreads:

The astonishing final novel in Richelle Mead's epic series!

Murder. Love. Jealousy. And the ultimate sacrifice. Now, with Rose on trial for her life and Lissa first in line for the Royal Throne, nothing will ever be the same between them.




I’m doing a different review this time. Not with the story and characters analysing. I’m writing a letter, a letter to you guys who are reading this review and the characters in the book! 

Dear everyone,

Do you know how it feels when you turned the last page of the book and you are still trying to search for more pages as if you’ve missed some? The moment I closed this book, I really wanted to cry. Last Sacrifice has brought an end to the Vampire Academy series. I still could not believe I have finished this series.  Rose has been through a lot since the beginning of the book and until the end. Her journey throughout the book has given her strength, love, bonds and friendship. We, as readers, are also a part of this journey, as we encounter new characters, problems and accompany Rose with her journey.  I was unprepared to say goodbye to this series. Even though I’m still feeling overwhelmed after finishing the series, I really loved the way Richelle Mead chooses to end this book. All the problems, conflicts, relationships of each character were solved and I’m really glad that the characters are having a happy life (well, except poor Adrian). It is always hard to say goodbye to such a wonderful series but for the 1 week I’ve spent to read this series, it has given me lots of precious memories and valuable lessons I will never forget.  Thank you so much to every one of you who have recommended me to read this series. Now I can share with you guys how much I love this series. 

Yours Sincerely,
Celine                                                                                                                                    

Letters to the characters:

Dear Rose and Dimitri,


You guys, I love you so much!! You are made for each other and this shows how much you guys are meant to be together. I truly want you both to be happy. Rose, never stop being yourself. I’m sure you are going to be a great guardian for Lissa and you’ll live a happy life with Dimitri. Dimka!!! Please be with Roza the whole time. I’m so happy you’ve forgiven yourself. Now go be with Rose and be the best kickass couple out there! 


Love,

Celine

Dear Lissa and Christian,


Lissa, you will be one of the greatest Queen in the Moroi history. Your answer to Ekaterina was one of the greatest answers I’ve known for such a difficult question I could not even answer.  This shows that you are worthy of the title and to rule your people. Christian, you are perfect for Lissa. You understand her more than anyone (well, besides Rose) but anyway, please be with her forever! 


Love,

Celine

Dear Adrian,


My heart feels your pain. My heart is breaking for you, Adrian!! I don’t know what else to say. You deserve your own happiness, but just not with…Rose. You truly are a wonderful person. You’ve done everything you can for Rose, helping her at times when she needed help most and you always stand by her side, ready to help. Please forgive her. I know it’s hard. I also understand if you feel like she’s using you. Thank you so much for being awesome. Looking forward to see you again in Bloodlines!


Love,

Celine

Dear Abe,

Zmey! Zmey! Zmey! You rock! I'll hire you as a laywer when I get in trouble!

Dear Janine,

Zmey? 

Dear every character in the book,


I love you all! Thank you so much for being in the book and accompanying me as I take the journey to the final page of the series. My dearest goodbye to each and everyone of you!


Love,

Celine

Letter to Richelle Mead:

Dear Richelle,


Thank you so much for writing this wonderful, brilliant and no other word can describe how awesome this series were. I am so grateful to have read this book and shed tears for it! 


Love from one of your biggest fan,

Celine

And finally....

Dear everyone,

Last Sacrifice brings an epic finale to the Vampire Academy series. It’s a thrilling ride you’ll never forget. It has become one of my alltime favourite series! Thank you so much for reading this. Goodbye, dear Vampire Academy, Frosbite, Shadow Kiss, Blood Promise, Spirit Bound and Last Sacrifice! 

Love,
Celine

5 Forget-me-not flowers to Last Sacrifice + The WHOLE SERIES! Truly Unforgettable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...