Tuesday 15 November 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #5

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine. So I am now reading Delirium by Lauren Olive which is A-W-E-S-O-M-E! I've always thought about what it's like if love is a disease and BAM, there's a book which talks about love being a disease and somehow, I actually agree! I'm close to finish reading the book and I can't tell how much I'm dying to read the sequel, Pandemonium!

Summary from Goodreads:
I’m pushing aside the memory of my nightmare,
pushing aside thoughts of Alex,
pushing aside thoughts of Hana and my old school,
push,
push,
push,
like Raven taught me to do.
The old life is dead.
But the old Lena is dead too.
I buried her.
I left her beyond a fence,
behind a wall of smoke and flame.
Lauren Oliver delivers an electrifying follow-up to her acclaimed New York Times bestseller, delirium. This riveting, brilliant novel crackles with the fire of fierce defiance, forbidden romance, and the sparks of a revolution about to ignite.

My thoughts:
All I can say is that March will be a spectacular month! Why? First, The Hunger Games movie comes out, many new book releases including PANDEMONIUM!! I just want to read more about Alex and Lena!
Thank you for checking out my WoW. How about yours? Just leave your WoW link in the comment section and I'll check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...