Monday 28 November 2011

Top Ten Tuesday #5


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the bookish. This week's top ten tuesday is Top Ten Books on my TBR list for Summer. Changed it to Summer because it's going to be summer in here. Here's the list:

1. Tiger's Voyage by Colleen Houck
2. Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon
3. A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies
4. The Mephisto Covenant by Trinity Faegan
5. Angel Fire by L.A Weatherly
6. Crossed by Ally Condie
7. Half Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout
8. The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton
9. The Unbecomin of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
10. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith

All the reasons why this book is in my TBR is basically because I'm saving it. I've been collecting these books for several weeks and when I'm finally not busy, I can dedicate my time to read the books!

How about your Top Ten Books in your TBR?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...