Tuesday 22 November 2011

Top Ten Tuesday #4

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the bookish. This week's top ten tuesday isTop Ten Authors I want At My Thanksgiving Dinner. Well, here's the list!

1. Stephanie Perkins : I just love her books, I love her hair and I'd love to have her in my dinner. I can't imagine what it's like actually! She's funny and sweet!

2. Maggie Stiefvater : Her books are just beautiful. I'd love to meet her for real and have the honour to invite her to the dinner.

3. Stephenie Meyer : I don't know how many times I've imagined what it's like to meet the author of the Twilight saga, the first YA book I remembered falling in love with.

4. Melina Marchetta :  My alltime favourite Aussie YA author. I'd love to have her in my dinner. It'd be awesome!

5. Lauren Kate : Not only are her books very enjoyable to read, I've heard many people saying after meeting her that she is so nice and she looks gentle and quiet.

6. Julie Kagawa : Besides writing the wonderful Iron Fey series, she also loves playing games and watching animes! Well, me too so she'd be great to talk with in the dinner!

7. Suzanne Collins : The Hunger Games trilogy is one of the best dystopians I've ever read. So of course, I'd be glad to invite her to my dinner and chat with her about her books!

8. Kiersten White : She's definitely funny. I can see that Evie is somehow inspired by Kiersten herself!

9. Markus Zusak : Then I realize that I'm lacking of male guests in my dinner. So I should invite Markus Zusak because his book is awesome and he's an Aussie author! Hooray!

10. John Green: Lucky last to be invited to my dinner is John Green. His twitter bio makes me smile and his books made me sad and happy. So yes, he is a must in my dinner!

How about your Top Ten Authors you want in your thanksgiving dinner? Leave me a link in the comments and I'll check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...