Friday 4 November 2011

In My Mailbox #6

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. I've been so busy that I did not have time for memes but because I'm really excited for what I got this week, I decided to make an IMM! Recently went book shopping and look what I got!

I finally got this & currently reading this. Three words: IT SHATTERS ME!
So I loved The Wolves of Mercy Falls series a lot. I will alwas read any books by Maggie Stiefvater!

 A very very cool time I got this week which I almost forgot to mention:

I won this from a live chat with Leigh Fallon on 11/10/11 in Mundie Moms blog! My first signed T-Shirt, Bookmark and postcard ever!! Thank you so much Leigh and Mundie Moms! As you can see, I got a signed bookplate too but sadly, my copy of Carrier of the Mark have yet to arrive! Ordered it online but I don't know what happened and it's not arriving so I can't stick it on my copy. :( 
Well that's pretty much it! I've got some other books last week but it'll be too much to share in this IMM!! What do you have this week? And if you have reviewed the books above, please leave links in your comments so I can check it out! Would love to read what other bloggers think about the books above! Thank you for checking out my IMM!

2 comments:

  1. OOoh Shatter Me is a fantastic book I hope you like it. I also want to get Scorpio Races soon!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Shatter Me on it's way to me soonish (hopefully), i've heard it's AMAZING!

    Hopefully you'll enjoy The Scorpio races a little more than me :)

    new follower, please call by my blog if you get a sec :)

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...