Thursday 10 November 2011

Booking Through Thursday #3








The question I have to answer this week is:
E-readers like the Kindle and iPad are sweeping the nation … do you have one? Do you like it? Do you find it changes your reading/buying habits? If you don’t have one, do you plan to?

My answers:
1. Unfortunately, I do not have Kindle or iPad. I used to say to myself that books are always better in hard copies and hard copies are always great to collect. It's like your own private collection where you can stare and admire everyday. With e-book, you can't really admire them for their inside the Kindle or iPad and it's pretty much tiring to read the screen everday

2. I do read some ebooks in the computer using Adobe Digital Editions and I don't know why, I can't enjoy it as much as I read the hard copy. I find it difficult to focus reading and the computer screen makes my eyes tired

3. My wish list is actually to buy a Kindle. What's comfortable about a Kindle or ebook reader is that it can carry lots of books in just one gadget. You don't have to carry lots of books around. Just insert everything inside your kindle and you're good to go! Sometimes, I got ARCs from Netgalley which comes in an ebook format and when I open it with my computer, I can't focus reading it. I would love to try reading it in a Kindle and see what it's like for me and compare it to reading an actual hard copy of the book!

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment for your BTT and I'll check it out too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...