Friday 30 September 2011

Follow Friday #1

 
Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. I'm participating in this weekly meme for the first time because it looks so fun and it's Friday, the end of school days! I'm still quite confused of what I'm supposed to do for this meme but it seems there is a question that comes with this meme too:

What book that hasn't been turned into a movie (yet) would you most like to see make it to the big screen, and who would you like cast as your favorite character? 

This is one hard question actually. I can answer the book part but I can't answer my picks for the cast. I find it so difficult to find the right person I want to be casted as my favourite character. I always imagined them so differently and I can't find someone similar to how I imagined my favourite character would be like. Anyway, what do you think about this?

Please tell me if you're a new follower in my comments and I'll follow you back immediately! Thanks for stopping by! :)

 


4 comments:

  1. Bloodlines. Just because I'd love Hayden Christensen to play Adrian Ivashkov!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to see book to movie adaptations! Sometimes, they don't come out like I expect but I like them overall! New follower!

    My Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by and following back:)

    Sometimes it's hard to think of the right actor to play a role, but it's usually it's a nice surprise since they usually work closely with the author who obviously know the characters than anyone.

    jenn | my FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. I can't cast people either. And whoever I picture in my head is never the person that is cast.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...