So I participated in this weekly meme hosted by Booking Through Thursday for the first time. There are some questions I have to answer and here they are:
1. What do you think of reading aloud/being read to? Does it bring back memories of your childhood? Your children’s childhood?
2. Does this affect the way you feel about audio books?
3. Do you now have times when you read aloud or are read to?
1. I think it feels weird now. It does bring back memories of my childhood. When I was young, I really enjoy anyone reading to me.
2. Yes. I don't really like audio books. My first audio book is actually Twilight and I just can't finish it. I really prefer reading it by myself instead of someone reading it for me.
3. Sometimes when I read a book and there's a quote I really love, I read it aloud for myself. But, I don't have times when someone actually read for me, especially books.
What do you think? Do you love audio books?