Thursday 26 January 2012

Follow Friday #7

Gain New Blog Followers
Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read

The featured question this week is: 
Which book genre do you avoid at all costs and why?
My answer:
I rarely read horror themed books. It's because I'm really scared. One time I decided to read this book full of ghost stories in US and I can't even sleep because lots of them are set in bedrooms and stuffs. I don't really avoid it all costs, just when I don't have the courage to read it. I'm actually quite flexible with all genres but my favourite will always be YA!
What about you? 
Please leave your links to your #FF and I will definitely check it out! Thanks for stopping by!  
Don't forget I still have my 50 followers giveaway, 100 followers giveaway and 10 E-book copies of Angel Evolution! Please check it out!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...