Sunday 1 January 2012

2012 is Here!

2012 is here!! Happy New Year to us all! This is my first New Year in blogging.  I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who stopped by my blog, reading my posts, the authors who wrote their amazing books and of course, blogging friends who stayed and talked with me about books!

I did say that I wanted to make a new blog banner and re-design my blog which I actually did on the first day of 2012! So I've achieved one of my New Year Blogging resolutions!

I'd like to do a little blog survey here! :)
What do you think of  my blog (particularly the new blog banner) and my posts?

2012 will definitely be another great year or reading and awesome book releases, which I hope you'll enjoy once more! Thank you so much everyone! You've all made my year last year, which was yesterday! (A little lame joke)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...