Monday 17 October 2011

Cover Crazy #4

Cover Crazy is a weekly meme hosted by The Book Worms. I really want to adore all those beautiful book covers out there! Today, I got 2 book covers. A complete opposite of each other. I think..I'm going to start with the fancy one.
I'm so obssessed with The Infernal Devices series too. This cover is just wow. Will looks pretty similar to how I imagined him and the background of London is perfect! I bloody fancy this. [In British accent]
And now for the complete opposite of this cover:
So I recently posted a review on this book. What I adore most? The simplicity but the depth of the cover. It's just a mere paint spray can with a bright vibrant yellow colour and a phrase coming out of the spray. The graffiti can though is more than just a can. The title is in a graffiti font and the contrast of yellow and black is perfect. Makes the can eye catching against the black colour. A very complete opposite of Clockwork Angel above.
The 2 book covers above are not only completely different in covers, but the story too. One is about paranormal theme while the other is a YA realistic book. What do you think? And how about your cover crazy? I'd like to check it out too!

5 comments:

  1. I've heard good things about the Infernal Devices series but have yet to give it a try. Admittedly, the covers are incredible and make the books even more tempting...

    My Cover Crazy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good picks! I like the Internal Devices covers a lot too, they are so intricate, but not to the point it messes with your eyes.
    You can find my pick at http://whatsontheshelf.wordpress.com/2011/10/17/cover-crazy-3/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Cassandra Clare and all of her books! Great choice.
    Here is my CC:
    http://literaryjunkie11.blogspot.com/2011/10/cover-crazy-13-struck.html
    Happy Reading :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...