Saturday 17 September 2011

In My Mailbox #1

I've decided to join this weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren for the first time. I've been wanting to share the books I've got this week. Here are the books I've bought:










Currently reading Matched by Ally Condie. I love Dystopian books and I've been wanting to find something similar to Divergent by Veronica Roth which is AWESOME! (Gonna make a review on that one soon!) I've ordered The Hidden by Jessica Verday online and Hourglass by Myra McEtire online. Can't wait to read these books! How about you? Please tell me what you currently have to read! 

4 comments:

  1. great books for you this week! Hope you are enjoying Matched.... I struggled with that one. Hourglass is AWESOME! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice selection of books. A lot of people have said good things about hourglass. New follower. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed Matched, though I had a few little issues with it.

    Great books! happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your picks! Hourglass is on my wishlist (so jealous :) ) but I just read The Hidden and Matched and liked them both. I can't wait to see what you will think of them!

    Steph
    Steph's Stacks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...